With benefits ranging from slimming and toning to cellulite reduction, it’s no surprise that clay body wrap treatments are a huge hit within a number of spas worldwide.
Now, with the help of the professional express body wrap kit, you can incorporate this high-demand treatment into your salon or business and provide clients with a host of amazing benefits with ease. This quick, simple to perform treatment requires no training and will allow you to instantly enhance your treatment menu, as well as boost your profit. Discover the benefits of this revolutionary kit below and find out why incorporating express clay body wrap treatments into your business will be a decision you won’t regret.
What is the express body wrap kit?
The express body wrap kit, from professional brand Universal Contour Wrap, allows you to provide partial slimming clay wrap treatments to your clients with ease. The treatment can be performed on all areas of the body, including the stomach, legs and bust. Your client can decide which area they would like to target depending on their specific areas of concern. The express body wrap can provide an array of benefits, including slimming, toning and firming, in just 35 minutes of treatment.
What are the benefits of the express body wrap kit?
This innovative treatment offers a variety of benefits to both client and therapist:
- Provides a slimming effect on the body – clients can expect to see an inch loss of between 0.5-1.5 inches from a standard 35 minute treatment
- Tones, firms and tightens the skin, perfect for dull or sagging areas
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks
- Gently exfoliates the skin for a soft, smooth finish
- Removes harmful toxins from the body
- Quick, easy to perform treatment
- Materials are disposable to ensure quick post-treatment clean up
- No prior training is required – all essential treatment information is provided in the included instruction booklet
- Provides opportunity for additional services – while your client is waiting for the wrap to work its magic, you could offer a variety of additional treatments such as an Indian head massage or a simple manicure or pedicure.
- High return on investment – the recommended retail price is £30-£40 per 35 minute treatment
How do I perform this treatment?
The express body wrap kit allows you to perform a partial clay wrap treatment in four simple steps:
1) Pour the clay powder into a mixing bowl and add 110ml of warm water. Mix together thoroughly, eliminating any lumps
2) Spread the mixed clay solution over your client’s chosen area of the body
3) Wrap your client’s chosen area of the body with the bandages, following the instructions provided in the kit. Once wrapped, cover the area with the professional Universal Contour Wrap vinyl suit or plastic film covering of your choice to keep your client warm and ensure furniture stays free of clay.
4) After 30 minutes, remove the bandages, along with the clay, from your client’s body. Use a dry towel to gently remove any remaining clay.
Do the express wraps offer a guaranteed inch loss?
As every client is different, it is impossible to guarantee a minimum level of inch loss. However, it is likely inch loss will occur, particularly if they have significant toxin build-up on the treated area.
What are the contraindications of this treatment?
Those suffering from Lymphatic cancer, Phlebitis or Emphysema should not undergo this treatment. The express body wrap treatment is also not suitable for pregnant women.
How many days should a client wait between treatments?
Clients should wait a minimum of four days before having the treatment again on the same area.
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects of this treatment.
Do I need training before I can perform the express body wrap treatment?
No, training is not required. Everything you need to know in regards to performing the treatment is provided in the included instruction booklet. The booklet explains how to perform the treatment and also includes a number of wrapping techniques for a variety of body parts and areas.
What are your thoughts on this innovative express treatment? Let us know in the comments below or join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter. You can add the express body wrap treatment to your salon or business today. Click here to view the kit.