The Christmas season is upon us and the festivities are about to begin. We have a whole lot of party hair inspiration to help you get your clients ready to party the night away looking like an A class celeb.
11 Darling do’s
Super straight like Selena
Use the Corioliss C3 pro iron to re-create Selena’s super straight look. This look is perfect to pair with a strapless dress or a sexy backless number like the one Selena is wearing.
Vintage waves ooze elegance and glamour. Use the BaByliss PRO heated ceramic roller set to create this look and a spritz of Serie Expert Volumetry root spray beforehand for that added volume.
Sleek and sexy
A sleek ponytail is a great, stylish up-do which can be quick and easy to do. If your client has opted for a bold outfit or make up look, a simple, sleek ponytail will be the perfect style for them.
TOP TIP- Wear a sleek, high ponytail with a high neck dress or top to elongate the neck and lift the facial features.
Double trouble/ braided beauty
Double braids are a great way to modernise any look. Opt for some loose waves to frame the face and a quick spritz of Orofluido hairspray to keep it in place.
Switch it up- French and Dutch braids both look great with this look, take your pick.
We are loving Jamie’s natural glam paired with some loose waves. Perfect for an “effortless” glam look.
Glam it up: Pair with a plunge neckline dress and some red lippy for a bit of festive glam.
Make a statement with a trusty top knot with a twist. Our inspiration for this fabulous do is Kendall Jenner’s look at the 2015 AMA’s. The textured faux fringe adds an edgy feel to the classic top knot and pulls the whole look together.
- Use Eimi Ocean spritz before drying to add texture to the hair.
- Roughly blow dry the hair.
- Pull into a high pony, and twist into a top knot.
- Secure with bobby pins.
- Spritz with Eimi Stay Styled spray to finish the look.
Half up half down
Khloe’s half up do is super cute and perfect for a soft, feminine look. A great way to keep the hair off the face and focus on the make-up. A pink lip and fluttery lashes would finish this look off perfectly.
Make sure your client turns some heads at the Christmas party with this gorgeous look. The wet, slicked back hair looks amazing with a bandeau neckline, showing off the shoulders and elongating the neck.
Use the OSiS+ Damped to create this look.
TOP TIP- Opt for natural waves and pull the hair back or to the side for a flattering, beach babe look.
Add some St.Tropez self tan luxe dry oil to the skin and highlight to the collarbones for a healthy, natural glow.
Short and sweet
The bob is a classic and can look amazing. The faux bob is the perfect way to get the look without the commitment.
- Add texture to the hair with SERIE EXPERT Volumetry root spray.
- Then add some curls or waves before pinning the hair to the nape of the neck.
- Work with the hair and add texture by pulling strands loose to hide the bobby pins.
Julianne Hough looks beautiful with her romantic side-swept up do. Perfect for a one shoulder number, this hairstyle is classy and elegant.
- Divide the hair into sections
- Lightly wrap the sections of the hair around the curling tongs (Babyliss Pro spectrum 34mm straight wand is great for creating loose curls).
- Secure the hair loosely at the nape of the neck, a side updo looks amazing with one shouldered necklines.
- Pull some strands of hair out of the bun and curl again if needed
- Pin and tuck the hair so you get your desired look.
- Spray with Eimi natural volume spray for a natural, flexible hold.
The messy bun is quickly becoming our favourite go-to glam hairstyle! Perfect for pretty much every occasion, you could style this undone bun with a sparkly choker or some killer earrings for a full glam look.
Which of these styles will you be trying out this season? Let us know on facebook and twitter and tag us in your pictures on Instagram.
Feature image: @zendaya
Images: Pretty designs / Style Bistro / Pinterest / Mane Addicts / Angel Montague Sayers / Pinterest