Skincare, aromatherapy supplies and a best-selling manicure and pedicure range – Kaeso has it all. This ethical, high-quality brand offer a variety of professional products to suit a range of treatments, allowing therapists to offer the best standard of service to their clients and exceptional treatment results. Read on to find out a few facts about Kaeso’s varied range and discover why the brand is a worthwhile addition to your supplies.
- Kaeso’s main inspiration is today’s beauty conscious market, specifically consumers with ethical expectations
- All Kaeso manicure and pedicure products and the majority of their skincare range are vegan friendly
- The brand’s biggest success was the launch of their three facial kits, available in calming, hydrating and rebalancing…
- …but their best-selling products are their pedicure range
- Kaeso have a ‘natural ingredient ethos’, with all of their products formulated using beneficial botanical and natural extracts. All products are free from parabens, sulphates, propylene glycol and mineral oil
- They predict big things for 2018 and believe that the next skincare breakthrough will have a focus on anti-ageing, a trend that has been in the spotlight frequently this year.
Do you use Kaeso within your professional treatments? Let us know your thoughts on the brand in the comments below.
You can also head over to our social media channels to see more top tips, information and offers from Ellisons:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram